Recent Posts

Friday, August 7, 2009

Scrubs and Uniforms to Wear When Working With Children

Scrubs and Uniforms to Wear When Working With Children

This was too funny to find today in my current quest! My boyfriend really doesn't like my scrubs, can't understand why they'd make something so unflattering. I'm in constant search for the right cut of pant (tough to find being 5 foot tall) that isn't super long or super high waisted. A top that is fitted but won't scare children away showing off the goods. I thought this article was really interesting about children's perceptions. Working in LTC, I stick to a solid pant and usually a print top. I try not to wear solid color sets. Ceil blue pants and a navy top or pink pants and a black top are usually what I wear when I go solid. I try and avoid all black or all navy, just a little to depressing.

Thank you http://www.mynursinguniforms.com/ for the article!

0 comments:

Post a Comment